I'VE JUMPED INTO IT!

Hi, everyone!

I've jumped into this blog writing, and I've jumped into it many times when I've created YouTube videos over the last weeks and months. Actually I've jumped into it most of the time when I've created a YouTube video since I started my YouTube channel. :) I enjoy jumping into things when it comes to creating things, like YouTube videos, and I think you know what I mean with jumping into things. I have just immediately started improvising or creating something in the now, like when I've created a YouTube video where I've shown what I've been in the middle of doing or what situation I've been in, in the now. Yes, I've just jumped into it in the sense of just suddenly starting to improvise and create something in the now without first planning what to do or what to say or what to sing.

Over these last months since I last wrote here I've often just jumped into the recording situation of video recording myself or something outside of me and at the same time talking or singing or doing a mixture of both in my videos. When I just suddenly start creating something spontaneously, which is a way of "jumping into something", you know, the action of just suddenly starting doing something you want to do, but without having planned exactly how you will do it and all the details of it, that's fun for me. It makes life more exciting and interesting when you live like this. At least that's how I see it. I really enjoy jumping into the creation of a YouTube video and to just go with the flow of the now and follow my ideas of the now and just create something spontaneously and authentic while I'm being myself in the now and in the unknown. I never know what's going to happen when I'm surrendered to the now and to Source and are open for Source to stream through me and then just go ahead and create, like by singing what comes to me in the now, and often I find that a lot of great art and creative expressions that I enjoy listening back to have been created by me going about things in this way. Jumping into things make my life very lively and often very fun as well. I often surprise myself with what I create when I create in this way, in a spontanous and non planned way, and where I just follow the flow of the now and do what I feel my heart and soul calls me to do or what my ideas of the now inspires me to do. Yes, it's a very nice way of living, in my view, and I keep on writing spontaneously after having jumped into this writing situation too, right now as I'm writing, I mean.

This text might not become so called perfect, in the same way as some people might find that I don't always look perfect or have a perfect sound in my YouTube videos, but the thing is, I'm not after perfection, and life isn't about perfection in my view, and also it's a natural thing that we make mistakes, have mishaps, don't always look at our best or what we call our best and so on, so it's just perfect that everything I create isn't perfect in one sense of the word, because then it's perfectly imperfect. It's meant to be imperfect. I'm a human, not only divine, so I'm meant to show of my humanity and also do mistakes, have accidents and so on, so my creations then might not always seem perfect, but it's the imperfection that makes them perfect in a way. Or to put it differently: If I'm just being me in the now, which I am when I'm creating my YouTube videos, then all the things that might seem imperfect about me and what I say or do in my videos, are actually just perfect, because as long as I'm being perfectly myself, then my human imperfection is perfectly coming forth, and then it's all perfect, if you know what I mean. These matters are to do with words and how we understand things, these things I'm now writing about, to some degree anyway, and in a way I'm playing with words here, which also is a fun thing to do in the now, by the way. We can be perfectly imperfect and in that way be perfect, to put it in my perfectly said way in the now, in my view. :) I'm having fun while writing this text that I jumped into.

Anyway, let me take a little break and find some video examples on my channel of how I've made videos by jumping into it over the last months. When I've found some examples, I'll give you some links to them here.

Hi again. I pretty much jumped into the video filming of this video here, the way I remember it, as this is a video I quite spontaneously made after getting the idea to improvise in a video with a line I believe just came to my mind right before I started filming:

I Want Action in my Life

I will now find another video where I just jumped into the video filming of the video. Hi again. Here's another video I spontaneously started recording after getting a song idea for an impro song right before starting filming:

I'm Gonna Live Free As Me

I will now find another example of videos I've just jumped into making. Here's a very good example of a video where I've just jumped into the creation of a video. This is actually an even more spontaneous video than the others I've mentioned, from how I remember it, as I believe I had some more seconds of time that went by from my idea of filming came to the filming actually were started in those other ones. This video I just started creating right after getting the idea, the way I remember it:

I Just Jumped Into This 😄 #realityshow #thenow #spontaneousfun #goodvibes

In any case, whether I've just jumped into something half a second or a second after getting an idea of starting filming for YouTube, or I've had an idea of creating a video and jumped into it after some seconds of preparing for starting the filming process, I've been spontaneous and just jumped into the filming situation.

Yes, I've jumped into it, again and again, when it comes to my YouTube filming, and that's often given me a lot of fun moments and helped me create a lot of good videos. When I'm having fun in the now and in the unknown without knowing what will happen next, then my YouTube filming often becomes very fun and interesting, and often I surprise myself by what I create in the now, when I live as a YouTuber like this, and this is actually the way I make YouTube videos most of the time. I just jump into it. That lets me escape the easy trap of perfectionism that wants us to try to make everything seem perfect. We don't need to try to make things seem perfect. We can just be ourselves in the now and have fun in the now, and if it doesn't all seem perfect, what we create from doing things spontaneously and as ourselves in the now, it's just fine. The main thing is that we are ourselves in the now, and the frequency of authenticity is the highest frequency there is, I've been told, and I believe that's why people often watch my YouTube videos, because they notice that I'm just being me in the now in those videos I've just jumped into creating.

Have fun in the now, and don't be afraid of jumping into things! A lot of good things can come from it. :)


Ruth Kristin Thu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!

I'VE RE-LAUNCHED MY CHANNEL!