I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!

Hi, everyone!

This last day that has just gone by I've had a breakthrough day as a YouTuber and gained lots of new subscribers since the day before! Yuhoo! :D

My YouTube day started with finding out I had gone from 454 subscribers the day before to now having 472 subscribers. I had never experienced seeing such a big jump in my subscribers count in just some hours before, so it was very fun and very exciting for me. It made me wonder what was going on, but I guessed it had a lot to do with some changes I'd made on my channel recently. The thing is, I some days ago started getting direct help with my channel from a new YouTube mentor who now is someone who helps me to improve my channel and will do so for free for a little while.

Not only did I get a lot of new subscribers this last day, but I also got a lot of views on many of my videos, including my newest long-form video, which is a video that presents an original Norwegian impro song. Here's a link to it: Takk, Gud, eg e' på ei nye reisa!.This video has had many likes in addition to many views, so that's really nice. Thank you for all the likes, those of you who have watched it and clicked on the like-button! :)

This last day I've also discovered many new likes on other videos, and that's been very nice to see too.

I feel like I've had a breakthrough day on YouTube this last day, and I've been very happy and excited because of all the good developments on my channel this last day. I will keep on creating and putting in the work as a YouTuber, something that I know will pay off for me in different ways. I mentioned having been putting in the work and touched upon that I'd for example put in work as a YouTuber in this video here, a video I can recommend: I've Been Putting in the Work.

If you are one of my viewers I hope you will keep on watching my unique content and enjoy watching it, and if you're not one of my viewers, it would be nice if you checked out my channel.

In any case, I'll keep enjoying being a YouTuber and being myself in the now, and I recommend you also live as yourself in the now. :)

Be yourself. Live in the now. Live in love, and shine your light. :)


Love from me,

Ruth Kristin Thu, who started writing this right before midnight on the 2nd of July 2026 and who wrote and finalised most of this text after midnight on the 3rd of July 2026. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE RE-LAUNCHED MY CHANNEL!