I'VE RE-LAUNCHED MY CHANNEL!

Hi, everyone. :)

Last week I re-launched my YouTube channel with many updates, including a new channel name which was "Rudydudy | Shining My Light". Yuhoo! :D It was very exciting and a very good experience for me to re-launch my channel with many updates, and one of the updates I was mostly excited about was the new channel name. This name represents me and my main mission here on earth to put things simply: I'm here to shine my light. :) I chose to call myself Rudydudy, which is one of my nicknames privately, on YouTube, partly because this name is a name I believe will be easier for people to remember, and therefore when I use this name as a part of my channel name, people will probably remember my channel name easier too. Also, I thought my nickname Rudydudy was more playful and fun filled than my real name Ruth Kristin, and I thought it fitted very well to my bubbly personality which I often show a lot of on YouTube, so I felt it was a very good idea to call myself Rudydudy on YouTube and to use that nickname as a part of my channel name. :)

This week I've also created a very nice new banner for my channel, and I'm very pleased with it. I first got help from my YouTube mentor M. Rayhan in the process of getting a new banner, and he created many banner suggestions for me in cooperation with me, but in the end I decided to create a simple, but very nice and visually pleasing banner on my own, and I got help from Adobe Express to create it.

Here's a YouTube banner created by my mentor M. Rayhan in cooperation with me - a team work effort - and that I could've used on my channel, but that didn't fit into the display limits on YouTube. This banner shows quite well what my YouTube channel is about:

I just had an idea while getting this image uploaded to this blog text. I could maybe use this banner on my YouTube related blog, this blog "Shining My Light", instead of on YouTube. :) I'll see if that can work.

Before ending I want to tell you about a re-launch video I've published recently. This is a new version of a re-launch video I published on my main re-launch day, the 6th of July 2026, the day I presented my channel as "Rudydudy | Shining My Light". In this new re-launch video you get to see me in my office and hear me talking about my re-launch of my YouTube channel and some other things while I'm improvising in the now, and also you get to see some glimpses of my YouTube content, including some sneak peeks of some future YouTube videos of the long-form. Here's a link to this re-launch video which I strongly recommend that you watch:

(95) I'm Re-Launching My Channel #relaunching #relaunch #impro #youtuber #goodvibes #shiningmylight - YouTube

Welcome to the new version of my channel! Welcome to "Rudydudy | Shining My Light!" I hope you will like my channel's new version and that you'll want to keep on watching my YouTube channel. :)


Love from me,

Ruth Kristin, also known as Rudydudy. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!