MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

Hi, everyone. :)

My blog has got a new name now, as I've just changed it. Practically it happened already on Friday evening in a way, because then I followed up on the idea I got while writing my previous blog text, namely to use the banner I couldn't use on my YouTube channel page here on my blog instead, and it worked to use that banner here, and by doing so I basically changed my blog name from "Shining My Light" to "Rudydudy | Shining My Light", but right before starting on writing this blog text, I also changed it formally inside of my Blogger account.

For those of you who have paid well attention, my YouTube related blog now has the same name as my YouTube channel. They are now both called "Rudydudy | Shining My Light". I find this to be a very suitable situation and believe as my mentor M. Rayhan believes that it will create a stronger brand for me to have the same name on both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog. This is also a way of connecting these two online websites of mine in a stronger way. They are very connected in any case, as this blog was created to be an extension of my YouTube channel, a place where I as a YouTuber could share about my life as a YouTuber and share information and links to do with my channel and anything else I wanted to share related to my YouTube channel.

After testing out the banner I told you about in my last blog post, the one that my mentor and I had created together in a team effort, on my blog, I found out that this banner was in the right size for my blog and wasn't too big for the blog limits, and I thought it looked really good as a part of my blog presentation, so I was very pleased. However, I needed to change the background photo to get an image behind the banner I had uploaded and published on my blog that fitted more with it. I then got the idea of adding the same background image as I had used in the banner I some days ago created on my own for my YouTube channel page. After some work, my new blog presentation was all ready, and I then could see I had a very nice banner with a very nice background behind it on my blog, and I was very pleased and very excited about this. Now I think my blog looks very beautiful and very fitting for me, Rudydudy ๐Ÿ˜€, as a YouTuber. Here you can see the very beautiful and fitting background image I've accessed freely on Adobe Express and am now using on both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog:

I thought the colours in the background image were very beautiful and very fitting to the banner I've been a part of creating together with my mentor M. Rayhan. Now by having used the same background image, one I got to use for free by finding it on Adobe Express, on both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog, I think and feel my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog have become more connected than before, at least visually. So I'm very pleased with the whole situation and am very happy about it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As mentioned, this blog was created as an extension of my YouTube channel and was already connected to my channel, but it was very nice to visually be able to connect the two in a stronger way by using the same background image as a part of the presentation of both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog. This background image has a lot of beautful colours as I touched upon above, and it shows beams of light shining in not only different colours but also different directions. This shining symbolism also fits very well with my new blog name which now is the same as my YouTube channel name, and it already fitted very well with my YouTube channel name, naturally, and because I'm here to shine my light, the background image I'm using on both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog, is very fitting for both websites.

After having created a new look on my blog on Friday evening and then also making it look like the name of the blog was "Rudydudy | Shining My Light" by publishing the banner I published here on my blog that evening, I got the idea of changing the blog name to the same name as I have on my YouTube channel, and after some thought I decided to do this. In my view it's a very good idea to have the same name on both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog, but just another style on the presentation of the name on each respective website. I find it to be a very good idea to use the same name both places much because they are both very much connected, and the blog exists because of my YouTube channel, and my YouTube blog can enhance and strengthen my YouTube channel, like through telling people who aren't very familiar with my channel about it on my blog, and my YouTube channel can cause some of my viewers to visit my blog, like to get to know me better as a YouTuber and to learn things that one only can learn on my blog.

I was very pleased as mentioned with having seen my new blog look and thought the presentation of my blog was looking very good, and this all happened late on Friday evening, Friday the 17th of July 2026. After having looked at both my YouTube channel and also my renewed blog that evening, I felt very pleased with the whole situation I had to do with these two websites and felt like I had created two very nice digital spaces for myself and people visiting my YouTube channel and the related blog connected to it. Yesterday, on my rest day, I reflected more on the situation, and then I felt that my blog was like my online home or a retreat for me as a YouTuber, while my YouTube channel was like my home too, but more like the living room or the office space where I work from and share of my life from, metaphorically speaking. I then thought that my blog felt like a more private part of my online home, almost like an extra living room or a bedroom digitally, a place I can retreat to and where I can reflect and share some thoughts and feelings to my readers and present some more of my life. As I wrote to my mentor M. Rayhan yesterday: "It's a bit like my YouTube channel is a place to spend time with me and getting to know me in many different ways, and then my blog is a place for letting people get to know me even more and to see more of me, as if they first had been staying some hours on a visit (meaning visiting my YouTube channel) and then they were invited to stay the night and sleep in a guest room (meaning visiting my blog) as they get to know more about me and my thoughts and feelings on my YouTube related blog." I hope you all understand what I mean. I was writing to my mentor in metaphors and tried to explain how I felt about my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog, and I compared the two websites to different parts of a home.

After a while I thought that my YouTube channel in a way is my professional work space as a YouTuber as people there can see me in action as a professional YouTuber, professional in the sense that I know what I'm doing and am a very skilled YouTuber now, and then I thought that when people visit my blog, it's like they're coming home to my online home where the welcoming page is warmer in a way and more personal with the banner my mentor M. Rayhan and I created in a very good team work, and where there's a cat and even a cup of fruit tea. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm now very pleased with all the recent updates on both my YouTube channel and on my YouTube related blog, this blog you're reading now, and I'm also very pleased with having changed the name on my blog so that it has the same name as my YouTube channel which it is created in relation to and is very much connected to. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm Rudydudy shining my light, so the name I now use for both my YouTube channel and my YouTube related blog, "Rudydudy | Shining My Light", is very fitting. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will keep on shining my light, and I hope you will keep on watching my YouTube channel if you are one of my viewers, and if not that you'll check out my channel and enjoy watching it, and I also hope you will keep on reading my blog and that you will enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


Love from me,
Rudydudy - shining my light ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿงก




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!

I'VE RE-LAUNCHED MY CHANNEL!