THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Hi, my reader! Hi to you who is reading this text! Hi to all my readers! :)
Welcome to this new blog of mine! This is a blog connected to my YouTube channel Ruth Kristin - Shining My Light - Raw & Unpolished. I've been wanting to start blogging in relation to this channel for a long time and created the set up for this blog in 2024, but I've just kept on putting it off and getting delayed with actually getting started on creating this blog. However, today I've sung about this day being a beautiful day, and I've been engaged in setting up a web site for my creativity course "Unlock Your Creativity in the Now!" in the English version, and one of the points of this creativity course and that I'm encouraging my future course participants and my YouTube audience to do, is to take action in the now and create things in the now, and as I say in my creativity course, often it's a very good idea to just jump into things, which is something I often do when creating videos for my YouTube channel. I often just spontaneously decide to start recording a video for YouTube, and then often just a second or two later I'm suddenly in the middle of filming as I've thrown myself into a filming situation. It might seem a bit crazy to deal with my YouTube channel in that way, but for me it works very well. I usually improvise in my videos anyway, so I often don't need to do any planning for my videos. In the same way I'm now improvising more and more by just writing what I feel like in the now in this first blog text on my YouTube channel after having recently - meaning some minutes ago - decided to just quickly go ahead and start writing on this blog for the first time.
In this blog I'll share some links to some of my YouTube videos, but I'll also write things to do with my YouTube videos. Maybe I'll sometimes share some background stories or information to do with the creation of one or more of my videos. In any case this blog will always have to do do with my YouTube channel and is basically a companion to my YouTube channel. So if you enjoy watching my YouTube channel, you'll hopefully also enjoy reading my blog that's connected to my channel. :)
Anyway, I actually am going to create a Shorts video of a YouTube video I published about half an hour ago in not long, meaning really soon, so it's best I end this writing session very soon, so that I can get on with my YouTube creation process and create the Shorts video I'm planning on creating.
Here's the link to the video I'll create a Shorts video of, the video "This is a Beautiful Day".
In this video I improvise and sing about this day being a beautiful day. The main melody and the main lines - "This is a beautiful day, and it has never been before." - were made in 2024, and today I just improvised based on this already existing impro and also added new ways of singing and some extra stuff, like my typical "Wowdy dowdy!". :) I hope you will enjoy this video when you watch it if you haven't watched it yet, and if you've already watched it, I hope you enjoyed it.
This day is truly a beautiful day for me. I'm enjoying creating in different ways in my life today. I'm enjoying being myself in the now today. I'm enjoying being rich in many ways today, like having a very nice flat that's cozy and comfy to live in and having people that care about me, like a lady friend who I hadn't heard from in very long and who suddenly called me today.
Every day is actually a beautiful day, because every day is unique and like an adventure or a treasure waiting to be discovered in it's entirity. Also; each day you can see beauty around you, even in the details.
I wish you all a very good day onwards and a day where you realise that this day is a beautiful day in many ways no matter what you're going through. Please also remember that if you're going through something that feels like a tunnel, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Best wishes and love from me to you all. 😊💜
Comments
Post a Comment