I'VE BEEN LIFING
Hi, everyone! 😊 How are you doing? I hope you're all fine and that you as an individual reading this is fine. 😊
You might have wondered where I've been or why you haven't seen any blog posts from me in a bit long, and if so, I can understand that, as it's now over two weeks ago since I last wrote a blog text here on my new blog. The thing is I actually wanted to blog here six days a week, and I was planning on blogging here on the 6th of February, but late that evening when I still hadn't come around to doing any blogging yet, I got some very sad news that took over my focus, and then I didn't come around to blogging that evening, and then I've kept on having a lot to deal with often, after that, and I just haven't come around to doing any blogging until now. Life happened, to put it like that.
Life isn't always easy. It can be messy. It can be tough. It can be unpredictable. We don't know what's gonna happen next. We don't know for how long we'll get to live or for how long our closest ones get to live. We always live in the unknown, and suddenly someone close to us or someone that we hold dear can pass away, or something else unexpected can happen to us. We might unexpectedly lose our job, or we might be in a car accident. There's so much of unexpected things that can happen to us. We just have to live with the fact that this is a part of life, and sometimes things are thrown at us, and then life can get messy or more messy than normal. Life can throw us a curveball I've heard it said.
Here are some videos I made during some days and nights that were very affected by some sad news soon after I wrote here the last time:
A Challenging and Unusual Day #reallife #realityshow
Screaming, Dreaming and Singing #impro
Help, Dancing, Health and Sad News #realityshow
Soon after getting some sad news, after two-three days, I believe it was, I became unwell, so then I had that to deal with as well. Basically there were a lot of different challenging things going on for a while, and I then had a lot on my plate, to put it like that, and with that, blogging here became too much for me. Then after some days of having to take it easy for health reasons, I got some other things to deal with, and life were't always easy for me. I've been lifing, to put it simply. I've lived my life, and when we live our lives, things don't always go after plan, or we don't always get around to, get the chance to or have the capacity to do everything we would've liked to have ideally gotten done.
Anyway, I'm so tired now that I'm at times struggling with staying awake, and I'm delayed and have other things I need to tend to as well, so I will end this blog text for today.
I've been lifing. I've been living life, and life has happened for me. I hope you know what I mean. I'll keep on living my life and try to do the best with what is thrown at me and also at what I throw myself into. I can't control the first thing, but I can control the latter.
I love you all with the love of God Source, the Source of all life.
Take care, and live life to the full, in the now, remembering that life is lived in the now, and life is often felt in our bodies and emotions. Don't think too much, but live plentilly, fully, completely, and with all of you, using your senses, enjoying each now moment, even what feels painful or difficult, as there's beauty in everything, and in everything you can find something to be grateful for.
In the end I want to send a special greeting to a special someone, someone who recently made a difference in my life and whom I think about often, someone who understands the colour pink in a way that only the two of us do and someone who understands 13:13. This is a coded greeting. The right one will crack the code. You have all my love, you who this code is meant for. I'm always here for you. 💓
Take care, everyone. Life your life to the full. Enjoy it all, and know that everything you do counts. By the way, if you're a living soul like me, you're here as God Source having a human experience, so you're meant to experience a lot of human emotions and how it is to live as a human. Embrace all of it. The good, the bad and everything in the middle. See the beauty in your life. Receive hugs, smiles and other ways of support from others. Receive love from yourself and others. Receive all the surprises the Universe and God Source gives you.
Life your life to the full as you, day by day, moment by moment.
Love from Ruth Kristin Thu
Comments
Post a Comment