I'M A CREATOR

Hi, my reader! How are you? I hope you're fine. 😊

I'm a creator, and so are you, actually. Did you know that? We're all creators in one way or another. Actually we are creators in at least one way: We are co creators of our own reality. We are influencing our own lives and how our lives will become by how we live our lives, by how we think, by how we speak and by the actions we take in our lives. For example, if you say something uplifting to someone else, you're building up someone and maybe also their self esteem, and this will also strengthen your relationship to the individual you said something uplifting to afterwards. Now they have a good experience with you and probably want to keep on being in touch with you. Positivity and good words are good to be around. You can change your own life and the life of people around you by how you live, by how you speak, by what attitude you choose and by what vibe you give off.

Today I've created more changes in my life by creating some more YouTube videos and publishing them on YouTube, and by also sharing my newest YouTube videos on some social media sites.

Another way I've created a change in my life today is by writing some nice comments to a fellow YouTuber, a guy called Ralph Smart, as saying good words to him has benefited both him and me, and it feels good to have made a difference in someone's life by some words shared with a fellow human being by me today. I watched many very good videos made by Ralph Smart earlier today, like this one, which I can strongly recommend:

2026 Predictions Are ALREADY Coming True

I like to co create my own reality and to make a difference in both my own life and in the life of people around me. You can do the same.

I also really like to create concrete things, like YouTube videos. Here's a video I published this afternoon after having scheduled it for today after making it yesterday:

Mark Special Occasions From Your Heart

Here's the first YouTube video I created today:

I've Got My Own YouTube Blog Now!

This last mentioned video was filmed yesterday and is about me having my own YouTube blog now.

Earlier this evening I created and published this video:

Are You the Right Match for my Course? #creativity #course #action #now #goals #selfimprovement

In this last video of today I share about my creativity course "Unlock Your Creativity in the Now!" and ask each individual watching my video if he or she is the right match for my creativity course.

I made a website for my English creativity course yesterday as I touched upon in my blog text yesterday, and here's the address for this website:

UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY IN THE NOW!

It's very nice if you want to have a look at my website for my English creativity course, and you're welcome to sign up to my course by contacting me on my email address which you'll find on the site for my course, the site I just shared a link to.

In any case, I hope you're inspired to co create your own reality and to create things in your life, whether it's something abstract, like a loving relationship with someone you love, or something concrete like a song, a book or a dance.

Take care. I'm going to go for a late shop visit very soon, so I need to end this now.


Best wishes from me,

Ruth Kristin 😊💚


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BLOG HAS GOT A NEW NAME NOW!

I'VE HAD A BREAKTHROUGH DAY!

I'VE RE-LAUNCHED MY CHANNEL!